CranioSacral Therapy – EcoSomatic Equine 2 (ESE2)
CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Full Fee $1100inc GST. Early Saver of $895 extended to the 26 September 2019.
Special Note - Spaces are limited to 20 participants per class.
This course reviews and expands on the work of ESE1, outlining further treatment protocols as well as introducing new techniques, allowing the practitioner to take the work to an advanced level.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned about the following:
- Theory & techniques for releasing cranial nerves & cranial sutures;
- Equine biomechanics, gait & conformation;
- Facilitated segments & energy cysts;
- Advanced neurology: intermediolateral horn, vagosympathetic trunk, autonomic nervous system;
- Stomatognathic system & CST techniques to improve function;
- Sternum & rib techniques, regional tissue release in horses;
- Advanced techniques for sacrosciatic ligament, stay apparatus, extremity anatomy & techniques;
- Theory and practical application is included.
CranioSacral Therapy - EcoSomatic Equine 2 (ESE2) Course Dates