- Course Registration
- CST Core Courses
- CST Advanced Courses
- CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics 1 (CSP1)
- CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics 2 (CSP2)
- Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP)
- CranioSacral Therapy and the Immune Response (CSIR)
- CST and Working with Chronic Depletion (CSWCD)
- Clinical Applications of CranioSacral – CACS
- Clinical Application of CST & SomatoEmotional Release (CASR)
- Equine CranioSacral Therapy – EcoSomatic Equine
- Become a Certified CranioSacral Therapy Practitioner
- CranioSacral Therapy Mentorship Program
- CranioSacral Therapy Curriculum
- Contact Us
Quality, Professional Courses
CranioSacral Therapy is a gentle, non-invasive manipulative technique. Examination is done by testing for movement in various parts of the system. In some cases simply doing these tests can reduce restrictions, and the system is able to self-correct.
With CranioSacral Therapy, factors that compromise posture and function throughout the body are addressed with equal emphasis to those that appear in the neighbourhood of the cranium. Upledger-trained practitioners use the CranioSacral rhythm in conjunction with other subtle evaluative techniques to locate and identify spinal cord dysfunctions and restrictions of the important membranes that subdivide and support the brain.
To be kept informed of upcoming courses, subscribe to our mailing list. It is simple and takes less than a minute.