CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Full Fee $1200inc GST.
The Saver Price of $990 is available till the Extended to the 18 August 2022. Adelaide Class
SomatoEmotional Release is a therapeutic process that helps rid the mind of the residual effects of past trauma and associated negative emotional experiences. It is employed to supplement the practice of CranioSacral Therapy and to advance and expand its usefulness.
You will gain specific techniques for energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release. Such releases are often necessary to allow many patients to let go of the deepest causes of pain and illness. They enable the application of CranioSacral Therapy to be utilised by the sufferer at deeper levels. By achieving improved listening and comprehension skills you will have increased understanding of verbal and non-verbal signals. This will help to encourage clients to work cooperatively with you in improving health.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- An introduction to and historical review of the development of energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release concepts;
- Location and release of energy cysts;
- Techniques for releasing the vocal apparatus, to aid expression and release of suppressed emotion;
- Introduction to the idea and use of therapeutic imagery;
- Principles and practice of dialogue;
- Integration of imagery and dialogue techniques with the process of SomatoEmotional Release.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of CS1 & CS2
- Hard copy version of the CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura text book by Dr John Upledger. Available for $80inc GST Plus $15 P/H. Email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Follow link to purchase an EBook version of the CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura text book.
Copy and paste this text EBOOK-CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura into the search option at the top right of the screen and press GO to view the CS2 Ebook. Sold in USD's
- Hard copy version of the SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond by Dr John Upledger. Available for $70inc GST Plus $15 P/H. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Follow link to purchase an EBook version of the SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond text book.
Copy and paste this text EBOOK-SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond into the search option at the top right of the screen and press GO to view the SER1 Ebook. Sold in USD's
SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
Erin is a certified instructor for the following Upledger Institute International classes SCIN (ShareCare), CSTI (Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy), CS1 (CranioSacral Therapy 1), CS2 (CranioSacral Therapy 2), SER1 (SomatoEmotional Release 1), SERTIP (SomatoEmotional Release Technique - Mastering the Inner Physician), CACS (Clinical Application of CranioSacral Therapy), CASR (Clinical Application of CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release) and CAAD (Clinical Application of Advanced CranioSacral Therapy). Erin is also a certified Examiner for CranioSacral Therapy Techniques certification exams. Erin is active in running study groups, workshops and offering mentorship to UI trained therapists.
Welcome to Upledger Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 17/03/2022 - 20/03/2022
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Location The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, 359 Crown St, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form
Bookings are closed for this event.