CPD/CPE - 14 Hours
This 2 day CASR class is a condensed version of the regular class. The CASR classes are designed to assist SomatoEmotional Release-trained practitioners in sharpening their CST and SER skills, with classes being held in an informal clinical setting, with a limited number of participants. In addition to treating ‘real-world’ clients using multi-hands CranioSacral Therapy, students will have the opportunity to receive treatment and deepen their skills as lead and co-therapists. Due to the small group setting, these classes are geared toward each students personal learning goals and provide an invaluable opportunity to gain specific and focused feedback.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have:
- Hone their expertise in blending with clients
- Learnt to better understand and read their client's body needs
- Fine-tune palpation skills
- Fine-tune whole body evaluation skills
- Review the SER process, including locating and releasing energy cysts
- Learn about integration of therapeutic imagery and dialogue
- Delve into vector/axis integration and alignment, meridians and chakras
- Participate in in-depth group discussions
- Build confidence and skills in preparation for Techniques or Diplomat Certification testing.
- Review other material of your choice related to CST and SER
Prerequisite: SER1 This course fulfills the Upledger Diplomate Certification requirement that candidates complete a 20-hour-minimum Preceptorship Program.
2 Day Clinical Application of CST & SomatoEmotional Release (CASR) Course Dates
Rebecca Ridge Course List
Welcome to Upledger Institute's online service for booking your course...
Date/Time 13/04/2019 - 14/04/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Location Ashfield Physiotherapy Centre, 56 Elizabeth St, Ashfield , Sydney, NSW, Australia
Booking Option 1:
If you have been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, you will need to LOGIN to register for the course you have selected using the member booking form.
Booking Option 2:
If you have NOT been provided with a user account for this website from Shane Hill, please fill in the following form to register for the course you have selected.
Please enter your name below as you would like it to appear on your course certificate.Booking Request Form