SomatoEmotional Release 2 (SER2)
CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Full Fee $1200inc GST. The Saver Period is available till the 11th Nov 2021.
In this workshop, SomatoEmotional Release® techniques are integrated with various creative and dialoguing methods. The emphasis is on wholeness and self-healing. The goal is a comfortable holistic mind-body approach to the resolution of problems and obstacles related to client progress and growth.
The class begins with a review of the techniques taught in CST2 to encourage the expression of suppressed emotion through release of the throat and hard palate. This is followed by an introduction to psycho synthesis and Gestalt and Jungian psychology.
By blending concepts from three schools of psychology with SER and CST, therapists learn specific techniques to help their patients increase awareness of the "inner self". Class exercises are designed to increase self-awareness by strengthening the relationship between the conscious and non-conscious mind.
The SomatoEmotional Release® process requires extreme sensitivity on the part of the therapist, and a positive attitude and trust from the patient. The SER2 workshop offers students great insight into their patient's issues and specific techniques, enabling therapists to fine tune their dialoguing skills.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- The history, key concepts and therapeutic process of psycho synthesis and Gestalt and Jungian psychology;
- Practical application of the integration of psycho synthesis and Gestalt and Jungian psychology with SomatoEmotional Release® and therapeutic imagery and dialogue;
- Review of throat and hard palate techniques for releasing the vocal apparatus;
- Methods for inviting a solicited image, maintaining it and discovering an image's purpose;
- Skills for facilitating dialogue between the patient's levels of consciousness;
- 10 step protocol for imagery and dialogue;
- Exercises in active imagination, archetypes, self awareness and dialogue and facilitated imagery;
- Approaches to dream work;
- Continued focus on Craniosacral rhythm as significance detector.
Prerequisite: Successfull completion of CS1, CS2 and SER1
- SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond by Dr John Upledger. Available for $70inc GST, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Getting To Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- The Triumph of the Embryo by Lewis Wolpert
SomatoEmotional Release 2 (SER2) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|SomatoEmotional Release 2 (SER2)||Royal On The Park Hotel|