SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1)
CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Full Fee $1200inc GST. The Saver Price of $990 is available till the 2nd April 2020.
SomatoEmotional Release is a therapeutic process that helps rid the mind of the residual effects of past trauma and associated negative emotional experiences. It is employed to supplement the practice of CranioSacral Therapy and to advance and expand its usefulness.
You will gain specific techniques for energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release. Such releases are often necessary to allow many patients to let go of the deepest causes of pain and illness. They enable the application of CranioSacral Therapy to be utilised by the sufferer at deeper levels. By achieving improved listening and comprehension skills you will have increased understanding of verbal and non-verbal signals. This will help to encourage clients to work cooperatively with you in improving health.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- An introduction to and historical review of the development of energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release concepts;
- Location and release of energy cysts;
- Techniques for releasing the vocal apparatus, to aid expression and release of suppressed emotion;
- Introduction to the idea and use of therapeutic imagery;
- Principles and practice of dialogue;
- Integration of imagery and dialogue techniques with the process of SomatoEmotional Release.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of CS1 & CS2
- CranioSacral Therapy 2, Beyond the Dura by Dr John Upledger. Available for $80inc GST.
- SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond by Dr John Upledger. Available for $70inc GST, email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order either.
SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|SomatoEmotional Release 1 (SER1)||Royal On The Park Hotel|