Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP)
CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Full Fee $1100inc GST. The Saver Price of $990 is available till the 31st May 2018.
Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP) teaches hands-on protocols and presence practices that allow therapists to learn to assess and utilize the deep wisdom of the body to inform and guide effective treatments. In this new UII offering, CranioSacral and other healthcare practitioners will learn to use the inner navigational system of the body to guide treatments while creating healthy boundaries. This work provides vital information for successfully holding a therapeutic neutral presence with all clients and patients. It includes lecture, demonstration, and practice for each technique presented.
Knowing how to successfully hold a therapeutic presence for our clients/patients is a vital skill for every bodyworker in today's stress-filled world. From her thirty years of clinical and teaching experience, Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CST-D has developed this groundbreaking workshop. It provides the foundation for working successfully client populations of all kinds.
- Learn simple breathing techniques that naturally calm your clients as you use it to relax yourself?
- Explore two profound portals into the nervous system that down-regulate the fight-flight-freeze response in the body?
- Explore how you can use your sacrum as a deep resource for healing?
- Eager for kinesthetic clarity about how to model healthy boundaries in sessions?
- Need experience in bone-deep steadiness, clarity and strength for times of emotional challenge?
This cutting edge workshop combines hands-on protocols and therapeutic presence, teaching you how to cultivate your own navigational field for more effective treatment outcomes for whatever client population you work with.
Prerequisite: Qualified manual therapists with a back ground in CranioSacral Therapy
Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP) Course Dates
|Developing and Deepening Your CST Presence (DDCSP)||The Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney|