CS2 Study Group – Introduction to CST Working with Chronic Depletion
CPD/CPE- 6 Hours
Full Fee $270inc GST
This one day study group will be cover the basics of material taught in Upledger CS1 and CS2 courses and provide time for question and answer as well as practice time for the CST practitioners. In addition to reviewing course material, this study group will also put special emphasis on material needed to truly get the most out of the CST working with chronic depletion course. As part of that emphasis, the instructor will also present some new material on palpating and treating lines of tension that will benefit the practice of any CST practitioner.
Course will be taught be veteran CST instructor Eric Moya CST-D, Ms/Mfct. Eric has 18 years experience teaching CST for the Upledger Institute as well as being the course developer for the CST working with chronic depletion course and the IAHE clinical mentor ship program.
- Review course material from CS1 and CS2
- Highlight and spotlight skills particularly relevant to CST working with Chronic depletion
- Articulate and perform the whole body evaluations from CS2
- Be able to engage and identify soft tissue release
- Be able to engage, identify, and treat soft tissue lines of tension
- Be able to identify in words and in touch the CSR and Significance detector
CS2 Study Group - Introduction to CST Working with Chronic Depletion - Course Dates