CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1)
CPD/CPE- 24 Hours
Course Accreditation - Click here for more informationATMS: Australian Traditional Medicines Society has approved this course for 24 CPE Points
CAA: This program has been assessed by the Chiropractors Association of Australia (National) Ltd, a body recognized by the Chiropractic Board of Australia, and allocated 24 Formal Learning Activity Hours
MMA: Massage & Myotherapy Australia has approved this course for 20 CPE Points
Full Fee $1200inc GST. The Saver Price of $990 is available till the 17 October 2019.
This four day course teaches students the concepts and fundamental skills of CranioSacral Therapy as developed by Osteopath Dr John Upledger.
Few systems have as much impact on the human body as the CranioSacral system. It protects and nourishes the brain and spinal cord and affects nearly every aspect of central nervous systems performance.
That's why CST is so critical to your healthcare practice. Developed after years of university research and testing, it allows you to release fascial restrictions anywhere on the body that may be impinging the CranioSacral system and every other system it interacts with.
In this workshop you'll learn gentle techniques to normalize the CranioSacral system and allow the body to self-correct.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy - and why it's the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools
- Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system, that complex web of tissue that impacts all body structures and systems
- Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body
- Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
- Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders and many more
- Put a simple, effective 10-Step Protocol into your practice right away
Prerequisite: Professional healthcare practitioner, student in healthcare program or graduate awaiting license/accreditation with experience in manual therapy.
- CranioSacral Therapy text book (chapters 1-6), by Dr John Upledger. Available for $80inc GST. Email email@example.com or call 0411 488198 to order.
- Inner Physician and You by Dr John Upledger. Available for $30inc GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 488198 to order.
Craniosacral Therapy 1 (CS1) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|
|CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1)||Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide|