Clinical Applications of CranioSacral – CACS
CPD/CPE- 30 Hours
This five day course is designed to assist CranioSacral-trained practitioners sharpen their CST skills. Classes are limited to just 6 participants and are held in an informal clinical setting. In addition to treating ‘real-world’ clients using multi-hands CranioSacral Therapy, students will have the opportunity to receive treatment and deepen their skills as lead and co-therapists.
Due to the small group setting, these classes are geared toward each students personal learning goals and provide an invaluable opportunity to gain specific and focused feedback.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have:
- Hone their expertise in blending with clients
- Learned to better understand and read their client's body needs
- Fine-tune palpation skills
- Fine-tune whole body evaluation skills
- Participate in in-depth group discussions
- Build confidence and skills in preparation for Techniques or Certification testing.
- Review other material of your choice related to CST
This course fulfills the Upledger Diplomate Certification requirement that candidates complete a 20-hour-minimum Preceptorship Program.
Clinical Applications of CranioSacral - (CACS) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|