3 Day Clinical Application of CST & SomatoEmotional Release (CASR)
CPD/CPE - 18 Hours
The CASR classes are designed to assist SomatoEmotional Release-trained practitioners in sharpening their CST and SER skills, in an informal clinical setting, with a limited number of participants. In addition to treating ‘real-world’ clients using multi-hands CranioSacral Therapy, students will have the opportunity to receive treatment and deepen their skills as lead and co-therapists. Due to the small group setting, these classes are geared toward each student’s personal learning goals and provide an invaluable opportunity to gain specific and focused supervision and guidance in working with a variety of client cases. Two days are devoted to working as a group with clients and one day is for student’s personal therapy experience.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have:
- Honed their expertise in blending with clients
- Learnt to better understand and read their client's body needs
- Fine-tuned palpation and whole body evaluation skills
- Reviewed the SER process, including locating and releasing energy cysts
- Gained skills in integration of therapeutic imagery and dialogue
- Expanded the use of vector/axis integration and alignment, meridians and chakras
- Participate in in-depth group discussions
- Built confidence and skills in preparation for Techniques or Diplomat Certification testing.
- Review other material of your choice related to CST and SER
Prerequisite: SER1 This course fulfills the Upledger Diplomate Certification requirement that candidates complete a 20-hour-minimum Preceptorship Program.
3 Day Clinical Application of CST & SomatoEmotional Release (CASR) Course Dates
|Date||Course (Click link below for Booking Form)||Location|